Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My reading habits

Although I read a large variety of books, I would prefer to read fictional stories to other books. Liked reading fantasy ever since I was a child. One of my favourite series is the Percy Jackson series where an 'ordinary' boy called Percy finds out that he is actually the son of a mortal human and the greek God Poseidon. In the first book, he embarks on a journey to find the ost weapon of the God Zeus.

Another genre of books which I like to read is adventure and thriller. I enjoy reading the Alex Rider series, where a teenager is asked to be a spy of some sort. In every book, he goes on a new adventure or mission where he encounters many dangers.

That is about it. Visit my electronic bookshelf at
http://weread.com/profile/index.php?id=5CF70AC5-377A-4BA6-98D0-D685C589B23F

2 comments:

  1. Great Bookshelf! Your Roald Dahl book Matilda has been chosen by more readers as their favorite than almost any other book. I must read it. Keep up the rec reading, it'll help in all your subjects. Mr. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. To parents: Thanks for the offer of help with the reading program. Will get back to you when the book sale dates are finalized. Mr. S

    ReplyDelete