Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time

In the past week, time seemed to have passed very quickly for me. In this week, our class received many test paper and I am not very sure why myself, but the days seem to pass in a flash.

Time is very precious. You cannot stop it or reverse it. Many people would love to control time, even me. As someone had mentioned in the ANGLES finals, people writing about time machines, thinking about time machines, is a proof of man's desire to control time. Time seem to pass quickly when we are having fun, but seem to drag its feet when we are waiting for something or someone. However, isn't it true that everyone has 24h, and how people use it is all up to them.

We must use our time wisely. Time never waits for man. Spend your time doing meaningful things even after finishing your work, or watch the television and rush your homework last minute. You decide.

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more with you. Time is the most important resource for me too. Mr. B

    ReplyDelete