Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family expectations

1. My parents expectations of me:

I think that like most parents would, my parents expect me to try my best in every thing I do and hopefully get good grades. Also, like most typical parents, my parents expect m to behave well in school as well as at home even though I am not always like that. Other expectations include like " be more sensible" , " be more organised" , " don't get into trouble" . These are quite expected of most parents.

2. Expectations I will have of my child( if I have one) when I grow up:

I would think my epectations of my child would be of no difference to the expectations my parents have for me. Every parent would want the best of their child and I sould think there would not be any difference in my expectations in comparision with my parents'.

No comments:

Post a Comment